Sunday, May 16, 2010

The zoo is cool at any age...







Hi...
The above photo is of myself (middle), one of my best friends, Hayley (left) and Hayley's little sis (aka. my little sis), Blair. I adore these two women. They are wonderful in every way!! Hayley and Blair had their first borns literally one week apart. Harper (Hayley's daughter) and Hayden (Blair's son) just turned 2. OMG!
So, a zoo birthday was a must! :) Cannot even express how cute these two kiddos are!!! Harper is a sweet little girlie-girl who loves dolls and clothes. Hayden is all boy, trucks and cars. And turns out, Hayden loves Miss Ginny. He wanted me to hold him pretty much the whole time. He's a heavy little dude, well for someone who hasn't developed the "mom-arm-hip muscles" yet. I was a tad sore but worth every minute!!! Loved it!

From: Baker Headquarters

No comments:

Post a Comment