Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Our little trouble maker

This is Favre. He is just one of our sweet furry kids. This little guy is one of the most loving, yet hell-raising, "gets in trouble all the time" cats ever. There is never a dull moment with him.
This photo was snapped shortly after pulling him out of the folds in the newly hung curtains. Notice his "but...but, I was having fun, mom" expression. I am sure he is plotting his next attack on my curtains as I am typing.
A music recommendation: I am in love with the movie Amelie. It's quite beautiful. Not surprisingly, the soundtrack is also divine. It's like magic to me. I am listening to it now.
I dare you to listen and try not to drift off into a wonderful daydream. Ahhhh...
*she smiles and her imagination wonders*
~Gin

No comments:

Post a Comment