Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sweet Little Stork Family


Our new obsession!!
A few weeks ago, I downloaded a new app to my phone called World Tour. It's quite incredible. The app shows still photos from LIVE web cams from all over the world. It up-dates the wallpaper on my Droid phone every 30 minutes. You can set the app to show random locations or chose a favorite. I have definitely found my fav cam. It is a nest cam in Bornheim, Germany. It is wonderful. I have enjoyed watching this little family grow. There is a mommy, daddy and two sweet little babies.
As I said before, I'm obsessed with them. One day last week, I left for work and forgot my cell, which for most of us is like "the end of the world," and it was for me too; not because I couldn't text, check Facebook, make calls etc...but because I couldn't check in on my cute stork family.
Well, to my excitement, I found the actual web site to the nest cam.
http://www.pfalzstorch.de/bilder/live1.html
This site up-dates every 5 minutes. Score!
Check it out! My sis and mom are now crazy for them too.

XO- Bird-watchin Ginny

No comments:

Post a Comment