Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Music-Junkie meets Blog-Junkie

Hello,
I thought I would share a neat picture/idea that I found on one of the blogs that I read daily. I thought this was a clever and cute idea for a hat rack. (Sister- let's make some!)
Also, I might add...
My sister has made me into "Blog Junkie!!" I know, I know...you're thinking, "What?! How?! You never blog...so on, so forth." Well, that's because I am constantly reading everyone else's blog. I adoringly & lovingly blame LQ. She introduced me to Rockstar Diaries and I went down hill from there (or I should say up hill because I love them so much). I now have several that I read every day. Like I said before, I love them but my work might be suffering some. Yesterday, I literally told myself, "You cannot read any Farm Fresh Forensics until you finish the expense reports!!" Yipes!
Anyhoo, junkies don't like to "use" alone...so here's a list of my faves. Haha!
(Pixiwoo is a youtube blog...SOOOOO COOOOL. I have learned so much from Sam and Nic)
and lastly, my most recent favorite:
Farmer has made me cry about 10 times. I especially love the one called 'Blood Will Tell' March 26 '10.
Oh, one more thing. Don't forget about the baby storks. http://www.pfalzstorch.de/bilder/live1.html
I think they are ready to fly. It will definitely be a bitter sweet moment for Gin and LQ. We got VERY attached.
Ciao,
Gin

No comments:

Post a Comment