Friday, April 23, 2010

Three cheers for the weekend...

Well, it only took us SEVERAL weeks to finally add an entry to our blog...better late, than never.
Sis, You will be a blogging-pro in no time...

Ginny's Weekend Adventures:
I am quite happy that it's Friday! Nathan and I are having a couples/game/date-night at Chateau Le Baker (our home) with our friend David and his new sweetheart, Kristen. It should be a merry time. I hope I win the Guesstures trophy! Though, we have just about every board game out there, we always make time for Guesstures. Definitely a Baker favorite.


Then Saturday's plans in tale a visit to the annual Denton Jazz festival. Most of my closest girl friends will be attending with me, some of which I have not seen in "TOO DAMN LONG."

Sunday shall be relaxing and lazy with some guitar time.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention my latest project: My Family/Art wall. (Pics to follow soon). Nathan is assisting me with hanging all our family pics and my new 'But We Don't Dance' print by Casey O'Connell. We agreed that we needed some flare & life on our stair wall.

LQ, what are your plans?

With Love,

Ginny's Headquarters

No comments:

Post a Comment